Outstanding Graduate Support Staff Award
Nomination Period: November 14 - December 9, 2022 at 5:00 PM CST
Nominees must have served as a graduate support staff for a minimum of two years by the award deadline. Past awardees are not eligible.
Awardees are presented with a cash prize.
Nomination/Application Process & Documents
Departments/programs must submit the following materials using an online form that can be accessed below.
Materials should address the nominee’s significant impact, which may involve some or all of the following:
- Efficiency and effectiveness in administrative aspects of the graduate program—fiscal, programmatic, and personal—from the time students are recruited to the time they graduate
- Proactive in exploring alternatives to current practices
- Responsiveness to faculty and student needs
- Attention to accuracy and effective communication
- A willingness to engage in professional development opportunities, such as learning new technology or new systems that enhance recruitment, admission, retention, progress toward degree, mentoring, and annual reviews of students, etc.
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for students in their graduate studies.